Unibet reserve the right, at its own discretion, to declare a bet void, totally or partly, if it is obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted due to an Error;
- Bets placed while the website was encountering technical problems, that would otherwise not have been accepted
- Influence Betting;
- Syndicate Betting;
- A result has been affected by criminal actions - directly or indirectly;
- A public announcement has occurred in relation to the bet which alters significantly the odds.
"Error" is a mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, technical hazard, registration error, transaction error, manifest error, force majeure and/or similar.
Examples of errors include, but are not limited to:
- Bets accepted during technical problems that would otherwise not have been accepted;
- Bets placed on events/offers that have already been decided;
- Bets on markets containing incorrect participants;
- Bets placed at odds that are materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was placed;
- Bets offered at odds which reflect an incorrect score situation; or else,
- Odds being clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring at the time the bet was placed.
All bets are voided in situations such as described above regardless if you lost or won the bet.