We can open your account if:
- You requested the closure and did not state that you wished for it to be permanent.
- You Self-Excluded and you've gone to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to have your name removed from the list. Please provide the proper documents to support that the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board has removed you from the Self-Exclusion List early.
In any of these events, please chat with us using our live chat feature, or email us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, you cannot open your account if:
- Your self-excluded and the exclusion period is still going on.
- You closed your account and requested that it be a permanent closure.
- We closed your account due to a business decision, which you were informed about.
- Your account is permanently closed due to compliance reasons.